Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Jeff Ruby regulars will be pleased to know that their favorite signature items from the Cincinnati restaurants will be well represented in Louisville. The bone-in filet, the 7 cheese baked macaroni, creamed spinach, truffle flake, & of course Jeff Ruby's secret recipe cheesecake are all staples of the Louisville menu.
Styled after the great NY steakhouses of the 1930s & '40s, Jeff Ruby's promises to be as pleasing visually as it is to the palate. French art-deco design, plush mohair upholstery, hand-selected antique furniture, and cinematic crystal chandeliers anchored by a 1950s-era antique are featured in the Starz series Magic City and the 32-foot wall of wine.
Now serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
For your special events or corporate meetings, Brendon's Catch 23 offers five (5) exclusive private dining rooms. The private dining rooms are equipped with HDMI hookups and mobile projection capabilities. Our largest private dining room features a double-sided fireplace for that elegant and relaxing dining experience. The full menu or personalized menu packages are offered for groups.
The bar features a soft seating lounge area for relaxing while enjoying our variety of hand crafted unique cocktails. Our Bachelor Fix and Brendon’s 1081 are two of our specialty cocktails and a great addition to any dining experience. Brendon’s Catch 23 Rare Reserve, and allocated wines is a Sommelier driven, menu centric wine list designed to compliment the fresh Seafood, prime steaks and low country items featured on o
Reservations are for the Lobby Bar and Grill. Currently, the English Grill is not open, nor accepting reservations.
Serving breakfast and lunch, the Café offers guests a contemporary a la carte menu throughout the week and a delectable brunch buffet on the weekends.
Parking: Self Parking in the connected, city garage. Valet parking by the Brown Hotel staff.
Established in 1986, by Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele, Vincenzo's is an award-winning restaurant, located at 150 S. Fifth Street, in downtown Louisville, which specializes in Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine.
Vincenzo's was rated the #22nd Best Restaurant in America by Yahoo Cuisine January 2020, and The Best Italian Restaurant in Kentucky by The Daily Meal in May 2020! Specializing in Table-Side food preparation and flaming specialty desserts and coffees!
If dinner is what you are looking for. The Levee Bourbon Lounge will feature the same great menu as River House Restaurant. Seating is available Friday and Saturday nights from 4 pm - 11 pm. Indulge in your favorite appetizer or entree and fall in love with the alluring atmosphere.
Offering sweeping views of the river and downtown Louisville paired with a supper club-style menu and cocktail program, Swizzle, a new restaurant and bar by AJS Hotels is currently taking reservations
The Swizzle Supper Club menu will feature the area’s best prime steaks, chops, sustainable seafood, and local produce, all served up from the open-concept exhibition kitchen situated in the middle of the restaurant, allowing diners to watch the culinary action. The beverage program will take a more retro tone, with classic cocktails, including seasonal features, and a curated list of wines available by the glass or the bottle. Swizzles Big Bar area will also offer happy hour specials and bar bites, encouraging diners to drop by for a quick drink, or linger for the evening.
- BDBrendonsDadPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBusiness dinner in a private room. My second time here for business and it’s been great both times. The filet is awesome.More infoBrendon's Catch 23Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was great , the service was outstanding I will recommend and I will came here again when I’m back in townMore infoBob's Steak & Chop House - Omni LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.6
- LmichaelLOrlando / Central Florida East •28 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Very good food in a very nice open room with large windows that would open to the street. Very good service and very nice drink menuMore infoPorch Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• undefined• Downtown Louisville•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •4 reviews4.0Dined on Apr 30, 2023Good food, great drinks…perfect location (was in the hotel we stayed in)!More infoNeighborhood Services - Omni LouisvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Louisville•4.3
Discover Downtown Louisville
The state of Kentucky is known around the globe for its fried chicken, and Downtown Louisville has some of the best the state has to offer. While Louisville is famous for being the home of the world's largest fried chicken chain and second-largest fast food chain in the world, it boasts many independent chicken and waffle houses, gourmet fried chicken restaurants, and hole-in-the wall diners serving up this popular comfort food. When you visit the area, don't get so focused on finding the best fried chicken joint that you miss out on the many restaurants serving classic Southern cuisine such as breaded catfish, hush puppies and the Hot Brown, an open-face sandwich with bacon and turkey made popular by the Brown Hotel located in Downtown Louisville.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Louisville is River House Restaurant & Raw Bar
- Hawks View Glass Art Tour Cafe
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
- Townfair Shopping Center
- Jewish Hospital Louisville Ky
- Shelbyville Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Louisville East
- Louisville Zoo
- Hurstbourne Corners Shopping Center
- Knobview Shopping Center
- African American Heritage House Museum
- The Brown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Louisville Airport South
- Aloft Louisville Downtown
- Hampton Inn Louisville Airport Fair/Expo Center
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Fourth Street Live
- Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown
- Louisville Marriott East