Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
One of Lexington Kentucky's finest restaurants; Multi Year Winner of OpenTable's "Diners' Choice" (2017,18,19,20,21,22) and included in RestaurantNews 'Top 100 Restaurants in America 2018'.
We can't wait to welcome you!
The Blue Heron Steakhouse is located in the thriving historic Jefferson Street corridor. We offer an excellent menu with steakhouse classics and modern Southern fare with specialties such as fresh oysters, the finest cuts of beef, shrimp and grits and more. Our restaurant started as a hand-crafted cocktail bar and consumer demand made it obvious that we needed to expand to a full-service kitchen. The Blue Heron is situated in a renovated home with exposed brick, a beautiful, locally crafted chandelier, a roaring two-sided fireplace in the colder months. Locally owned and loaded with character, The Blue Heron is a perfect setting for an intimate date, an evening with friends or simply a casual dinner while watching the game.
We fly in fish from Japan every Monday and Thursday.
If you're looking for a dining experience that transports you straight to the vibrant streets of Havana, then look no further than our authentic Cuban restaurant. Our cozy and inviting atmosphere is the perfect setting for you to enjoy your meal, whether you're dining with friends, family, or a special someone.Our menu includes a wide range of Cuban favorites, from the classic Cubano sandwich to our succulent Ropa Vieja and savory black beans and rice. And don't forget to save room for our delicious desserts and Cuban coffee. In addition, we are also introducing a range of new cocktails, mocktails, Latin American beers that perfectly complement our dishes. Whether you prefer a classic mojito, a margarita, or a martini, we have a drink to suit every taste and occasion.We guarantee that you'll leave with a newfound appreciation for the rich and vibrant flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
The passionate staff fosters a spirit of hospitality and Kentucky heritage. OBC Kitchen was named after the counties that eventually became Kentucky; “Old Bourbon County” was stamped on bourbon barrels that floated down the Mississippi from Kentucky and became synonymous with the best bourbon in the U.S.
Italians say, "A tavolo non s'invecchia".
(People do not get old at the table)-spend enough time at ours and you'll believe it's true!
111 Woodland Avenue
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
- USUSNA70vipSouth Carolina •16 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and service far exceeded expectations. My wife and I celebrated our 53rd anniversary at Jeff Ruby’s and were treated like royalty. Stephan and Payton were very attentive but not intrusive. The steak and lobster were magnificent. I highly recommend Jeff Ruby’s for a very special evening.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LexingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- GAGayleASouth Carolina •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMerrick is always a lovely experience. The food is always excellent. One comment about the scheduling. It would be helpful the be able to designate patio or inside. We asked for patio in the comments but it was not noticed by the staff. We had a table inside.More infoMerrick InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Lexington•4.7
- NNiecy1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst visit, nice atmosphere, great service and good food.More infoTony's of LexingtonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- LGLaurenGCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my FAVORITE restaurant in Lexington and it isn't even close to my 2nd favorite!! Everything I eat here is amazing and the service is beyond exceptional every single time we eat here (which is weekly at least). I cannot recommend enough.More infoCarson's Food & DrinkPrice: Moderate• American• Lexington•4.8
- JSJenniferSvipOrlando / Central Florida East •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated New Year’s Day by having brunch with friends. The menu was incredible making it tough to choose what to have. The food was delicious.More infoOBC KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Lexington•4.8
Lexington, Kentucky, may be the horse capital of the world, but it's also a location known for its genteel Southern dining. Try buttermilk fried chicken and pork and beans for dinner with a crisp but sweet peach pie for dessert. You can also pair a juicy steak with a signature Kentucky bourbon. Latin flavors abound in Lexington through sweet and savory pork carnitas. If you're feeling adventurous, try a dish with venison or rabbit. For meals with a kick, sample barbecue chicken or mutton featuring the region's signature vinegar-based sauce. Pair your meal with spoonbread and corn pudding, and you'll soon be feeling like a Lexington local.
Frequently asked questions
- Lexington Mc Connell Springs
- Pinckard Railroad Station Historical
- Country Inn & Suites - Georgetown
- Combs Ferry Station Historical
- The Mall At Lexington Green
- Hampton Inn Lexington I-75
- The Arboretum
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North
- Baymont Inn & Suites Lexington
- Deluxe Inn Georgetown
- Jessamine Railroad Station Historical
- Rupp Arena
- University of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Hospital
- The Red Mile
- Turfland Mall
- Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington
- Courtyard by Marriott Lexington Keeneland/Airport
- Sleep Inn Lexington
- The Hunt Morgan House
- Shearer Railroad Station Historical