Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a courtesy to all our guests, we maintain a friendly formal dress code. No beachwear, gym attire, hats, baseball caps, scrubs, shorts, flip flops, or athletic apparel is allowed. Admittance is at the discretion of management. We look forward to serving you!
She was known to make bread from scratch every Saturday for her legendary three-hour Sicilian Sunday lunches; and, her newly established family roots in Louisiana added interesting flavors to her home cooked meals. The entire Mandola family, including her five children and fourteen grandchildren, was regularly greeted in her home with smells of warm bread, well brewed sauces and homemade soups. It was around her table that her family learned the true meaning and value of relationships, friendships and good food. These memories are realized when one walks into Johnny Carrabba’s new restaurant, Grace's.
We offer authentic Italian cuisine that is simple yet elevated.
Enjoy handmade pastas, wood-burning hand made pizzas, imported fresh fish and of course-- truffles!
Get seated next to our golden pizza oven and add black or white truffles to any dish of your choosing.
Fresh food speaks for itself - so we don't send ours swimming in heavy sauces. Instead, our daily Gulf catch is grilled over mesquite or lightly battered and fried golden. It's this tasteful preparation that leads to mouthwatering plates worth diving into.
Piled high with shrimp and crab meat, our famous Campechana gets its kick from a special blend of pico de gallo, fire-roasted Anaheim peppers and diced avocadoes. Pair it with tortilla chips or saltines and wash it all down with a cold one. Specialty cocktails, beer and wine served daily. Times and offerings vary by location.
The seasonally-inspired menus marry European influences with the ingredients and foodways of the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the dining experience inside at the bar, at a table along the floor to ceiling windows, or outside on our patio.
We offer happy hour every day from 3 pm to 6 pm including $1.50 oysters, Discounted Draft Beers, House Wine, and classic cocktails
Relaxed and updated French food-driven eatery in a comfortable setting with a solid beverage program to match. The concept is lead by one of the few Master Chefs of France. The daily fair is inspired by local quality products in a neighborhood venue.
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoLoved the ambiance here. Super classy but still fun!More infoSe7enPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• River Oaks•4
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe Chicken Dishes had to be sent back, due to being too much dry, also got Credit in billing, but Impressions on my guests not impressive, in food terms, Sorry.More infoKiran'sPrice: Very Expensive• Indian• Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat place for a quiet birthday dinner or date night. Food was excellent and beautifully presented. I wish I could remember her name but our server was very very sweet. The Chef, Phillipe Schmidt, came out to ask about our experience. That was super cool 👍🏼 definitely recommend this place.More infoPS21Price: Moderate• French• Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor•4.6
- FFedlawvipHouston •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is always outstanding. On Sunday we sat at the bar and received excellent service. Friendly and professional - I think his name was Jose..More infoGoode Co. Seafood - WestparkPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor•4.7
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Upper Kirby
The Upper Kirby and Shepherd Corridor neighborhoods are popular commercial districts that offer some of the most diverse food scenes in the Houston area. You have your choice of a number of ethnic restaurants, including authentic Chinese, Japanese, and Indian fare. Wherever you are in one of these neighborhoods, you are also likely to be close to one of the many diners where you can enjoy a classic burger and milkshake in an atmosphere reminiscent of the 1950s. True to their location in the Lone Star State, Upper Kirby and Shepherd Corridor also host Texas barbecue joints where you can enjoy smoky ribs and Tex-Mex joints if you are looking for a little spice. Don't skip dessert! Treat yourself to a toffee cookie, a peanut butter and jelly cupcake, or slice of French blackbottom pie at one of the area's independent bakeries or cafés.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Upper Kirby is Grace's
- Lamar High School Football Field
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston River Oaks
- Pearl Greenway
- The Summit Shopping Center
- Upper Kirby
- Compaq Center
- Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Stadium 2
- Awesome Afton Oaks
- Lakewood Church Central Campus
- Lamar High School Baseball Field
- Kirby Richmond Plaza Shopping Center
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Houston Greenway Plaza
- A D Players Theatre
- Bissonet Village Center Shopping Center
- Taub Baseball Field
- Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza
- Modern B & B