Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Hawaii
Restaurant experiences trending in Hawaii
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Hawaii
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This exclusive experience is limited to seating’s at 6:00pm, 6:15pm and 6:30pm Tuesday - Friday.
Maximum of 4 guests per party.
Chef’s Table: $195/person
Premier Cru – a selection of our favorite wines from off the beaten path – creating a journey of discovery & delight +$125/person
Grand Cru – exclusive selection of hard to source, hard to replace but very easy to love wines +$250/person
Executive Chef: Ritchard Cariaga | Chef de Cuisine: Chance Savell
Due to limited seating, there is a 24-hour cancellation policy and $75/person cancellation fee.
Restaurant features for U.S.
1. New environmentally friendly infrared grill technology.
2. A4/A5 meat air flown from Kagoshima, Japan to insure quality & freshness.
3. The best service that you can find with Yakiniku Dining.
The safety & well-being of our staff, guests, and each and every member of our Maui community is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented new health and safety protocols that go above and beyond our already strict standards. We look forward to serving you with safety & Aloha!
Only lunch reservations can be booked up to 90 days in advance on OpenTable.
Our Reservationist can book both Lunch and Dinner up to 18 months in advance by calling 808-579-8488.
** Reservations sold or purchased on third party websites will not be honored. **
Lahaina Grill is a contemporary bistro serving New American cuisine using techniques and flavors from around the world with the freshest ingredients from Maui’s local farms, dairies and surrounding waters. Voted BEST MAUI RESTAURANT for 28 years in a row. (1994-2021)
Please visit our website at www.lahainagrill.com for more information and reservations.
Top 10 restaurants in U.S. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 - tripadvisor
100 Best Restaurants in America 2017, 2019 - open table
100 Best Restaurants for foodies in America 2016 - open table
We have 3 Omakase seatings daily... 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Any allergies will need to be noted prior to the reservation date, so a special menu can be prepared. (We cannot accommodate the guest with all shellfish allergy, vegetarian, Kosher, gluten intolerance, or if you do not like uni)
Diners must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or will be subject to $75 fee, or $100 if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours. If you do not show up, the fee will be full price of the course.
Please call us to make a reservation for a party of 5 or more.
A 18% gratuity may added for parties of 5 or more .
We have more information available on www.hihimanusushi.com
RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
Seatings are at 5:00 and 8:00, so please be punctual. If you are late, please call to let us know. We will make every attempt to catch you up, but we absolutely cannot make any guarantees on coursing and pacing. Reservations are STRICTLY held by Credit Card. Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation will be charged $200 per guest, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Please allow at least 2.5 hours for dinner. Allergies or dietary restrictions must be made known to the restaurant when reservation is made. If dietary restrictions are presented without notice, we will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate them but can make no guarantees.
Mugen has received the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Restaurant award two years in a row.
Dietary restrictions must be confirmed by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) *before* making a reservation.
No refunds, changes, or cancellations.
We require elegant evening attire for women. Dress shirts or dinner jacket, dress slacks and shoes for gentlemen.
We are elated to inform you that beginning Wednesday, January 25, 2023, The Leis Family Class Act is officially open. We thank you for your patience and we truly value your support. We look forward to welcoming you back and reconnecting with you all.
What is Okonomiyaki?
Okonomiyaki is basically a “pancake” consisting of flour, egg, cabbage and mountain yams, with ingredients which you can choose off our menu. Once cooked the okonomiyaki is topped off with okonomiyaki sauce, a Japanese version of plum sauce, a mayonnaise sauce, seaweed powder and dried bonito flakes.
Okonomiyaki Chibo opened in Hawaii in 1990. Chibo is part of a popular chain in Japan with over 60 locations. Recently locations have been opened in Hanoi, Bangkok and Manila. We specialize in Okonomiyaki and Teppanyaki.
LCBG has an all day full bar program, featuring crafted interpretations of classic cocktails, and island-inspired originals. Also featured is a full lineup of craft beers, along with island favorites. The bar features a happy hour daily and reverse happy hour on Friday and Saturday. Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm, and reverse happy hour from 9pm to close, with drink and small
plates specials that change weekly.
We’re excited to share our Aloha with you,
Christian Page and the LCBG Crew
See what locals rave about in Hawaii
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoService was excellent, staff was great, food was a great blend of traditional Hawaiian and Asian, highly recommend!More infoKalo Hawaiian Food by Chef Chai$$$$• Hawaiian• Waikiki•4.7
- TTamaraHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe went for our anniversary. The chef kindly accommodated my serious food allergies. The food was creative, the flavor notes complex and delightful, the staff kind. Five stars!More infoLa Vie$$$$• French American• Waikiki•4.8
- GMGayeMHawaii •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Perfect ambiance for a Mother's Day Brunch! Thank you to the chefs and the staff for an unforgettable special Mother's Day for one of the best moms on earth!More infoBreakfast at La Vie$$$$• Breakfast• Waikiki•4.6
- JJulieFayetteville / Northwest Arkansas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great drinks and food. Staff was super friendlyMore infoMahina and Sun's - Surfjack Hotel$$$$• Home cooking• Waikiki•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipHawaii •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New years breakfast buffetMore infoQuiora$$$$• Italian• Waikiki•4.3
Poke, poi, lomi-lomi–colorful luau dishes endure as the shining staples of Hawaiian dining. But that doesn’t mean there’s not a panoply of dining options to spark your appetite. When you need to escape the high noon sun, shaved ice shops are plentiful. And if you’re craving something light, afternoon tea service is artful eating at its best. Bean-to-bar chocolate is growing in popularity with the fertile soils of the Aina offering just the right conditions for cocoa plants to thrive. Whether it’s resort-style dining or casual cantina bites you’re after, when made with the spirit of Aloha, you’ll taste it.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Hawaii include Moku Kitchen, Plumeria Beach House and Merriman's Honolulu
Child friendly restaurants in Hawaii include Mama's Fish House, Kimo's Restaurant Maui and Hula Grill - Kaanapali
As recommended by our customers, Mama's Fish House, Deck. and Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Waikiki, HI are the best restaurants for Anniversaries in Hawaii
- Hamakua Country Club
- Pearl Ridge Shopping Center
- The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- Waikiki Shell
- Pearl Harbor
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Waipouli Beach Resort B404
- Sheraton Waikiki
- International Marketplace
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
- Ka'anapali Beach Hotel
- Pagoda Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport
- University of Hawai I At Manoa
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Ho Okipa Beach Park