Jekyll Island Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Outdoor dining in Jekyll Island
Book for lunch today in Jekyll Island
See what locals rave about in Jekyll Island
- SSSSIFamCoastal Georgia •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood is always delicious but this time the steaks were over cooked. Very unusual for Del Sur.More infoDel Sur Artisan Eats$$$$• Italian• Saint Simons•4.6
- VVtcrCoastal Georgia •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGeorgia Sea Grill has a fantastic varied menu with so many options for fish preparation, and something special that everyone will love from beef to an incredible vegetable plate. The crab soup is excellent. Our waiter, Lee, was personable, informative, and attentive. We ate in the main dining room which was very nice and there is a bar area that has a more casual feel. Dining at GSG is always a great experience!More infoGeorgia Sea Grill$$$$• Seafood• Saint Simons•4.8
- CSChasS1 review4.0Dined on May 22, 2023Actual Meal & Service was Very Good. Personnel did all they could to find us a quiet Table away from Rude & Noisy Convention/Private Partyers. Layout of Restaurant was OPEN to Bar Area which was overun by Covention/Party. Even though advertised as an upscale restaurant, the operation was more akin to eating a great meal in a Bowling Alley. My wife and I could not even hold a conversation across a 36" Table without raising our voices to the level of near yelling at each other....was not a pleasant Anniversary Dinner.... Whatever happened to Fine Dining?More infoThe Reserve Steak House$$$$• American• Jekyll Island•3.5
- NBNinaBSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Whoever was the cook for the Greens and Prime Rib - excellent!More infoBeach House Restaurant & Tap Room$$$$• American• Jekyll Island•3.7
- JWJWILLMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 15, 2023Great experience. Everything I’d imagine the experience to be. Will be going back soon!More infoSweet Georgia's Juke Joint - Jekyll Island$$$$• Southern• Jekyll Island•2.9
Discover Jekyll Island
This little-known hub of American history saw everything from the first transcontinental telephone call to the creation of the Federal Reserve. It's appropriate that you experience some of the classic American fare that's on display. From upscale fine dining in the style of the Roosevelt and Rockefeller families that once golfed nearby to iconic Georgia Low Country gumbos and pilafs that draw on longstanding African influences, there are plenty of places where you can flex your taste muscle. Whether you prefer wining and dining in posh resort settings or eating out under an umbrella with your toes in the sand, the island is small enough to drive all the way around in about 30 minutes, so don't be afraid to explore.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 1, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Jekyll Island. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jekyll Island who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jekyll Island either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Indian Mound
- Summer Waves Water Park
- Beachview Club Hotel
- Jekyll Island Museum Visitor Center
- Beachside Shopping Center
- Quality Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island
- High Point Halfmoon Bluff Historic District
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel
- Jekyll Island Plaza Shopping Center
- Grover Island
- Indian Mound Golf Club
- Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- Jekyll Island State Park Authority
- Cumberland Island National Seashore
- The Westin Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Museum
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- Days Inn & Suites Jekyll Island