Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Corkage is $100 per bottle for the first two 750 ml bottles, $150 for the third, with a three bottle maximum per table.
The decor is modern and comfortable with memorabilia from a 60 year career which all come together to create its appeal. Described by many marrying the quintessential NY Italian in Los Angeles for its history coupled with today’s seasonal menu, highlighting the best locally sourced ingredients and top notch freshest seafood available.
At IKI Ramen our meat products are raised humanely, giving each bowl a distinct, artisanal quality. Following a Japanese philosophy of cooking, we have crafted a variety of broths that highlight the integrity of each and every ingredient. Each bowl has its own unique flavor profile.
Parking: Available at 6565 Sunset Blvd (1st hour free)
PLEASE NOTE: This location does not currently serve alcohol. No BYOB permitted.
Alcohol License Coming Soon!
Sister location instagram: @osen_izakaya
Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5pm to 11pm
Large party reservation note: Parties of over 5+ please contact our restaurant directly to book your reservation. (323) 426-9455
Our cafe offers tourists and locals the opportunity to experience cannabis in a sociable, restaurant-style atmosphere. There hasn’t been anything like this in existence for over 100 years, dating back to pre-prohibition era cannabis tea pads. We’re excited to set the standard on what a US-based cannabis cafe is, and share this rare experience with our like-minded (and inquisitive) cannabis community.
Guests can anticipate exceptional ingredients, unique flavor combinations, and eye-catching presentations that will dazzle their palates and senses.
Tasting menus are offered for both dinner and brunch. Reservations required.
An a la carte menu is offered for the bar and lounge. Walk-ins are welcome.
Groups of 6-12 are welcome to book one of our private dining areas for a food and beverage minimum. See individual experiences for applicable pricing for our selenite Chef's Table and Private Dining Room. Service fees and taxes not included.
Reservations are for Dinner service only.
Our Echo Park location is small and we do not have a full time reservationist. If you have a large party please call the restaurant and leave a message or email email@example.com.
We will do our best to accommodate you but you may want to try out our Pasadena Location for larger parties.
We are a joyful feel-good restaurant, bakery & cocktail bar with the soul of a diner. We have Happy Hour (3:00-7:00p) and an extended All-Day Menu from 3:00p-9:00p (Wed thru Sat). You can view our menus at: alldaybabyla.com/menu. We offer indoor & outdoor seating, plus bar seating.
We are a proud Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant and among LA Times' 101 Best Restaurants.
- JAJAMFOODADVENTURESvipLos Angeles •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMusso and Frank has been a great love of mine since the early 80's when I first came to Hollywood. When I was an executive at Paramount Pictures from 1985 until 1996, it was my home away from home. It is truly at the heart of Hollywood and although I cannot get there once a week, as I use to for lunch in those days or dinner, it is a place that I will always love and hold dear for the quality of the food never faltering, the best Martini's ever, the wonder of the atmosphere and the staff that is the most excellent in all of Los Angeles!More infoMusso & Frank GrillPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Hollywood•4.9
- BbigcadLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA fun surpise place to eat before a show at the Pantages!More infoThe Breakfast ClubPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Hollywood•4.3
- OTLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely an amazing experience date night before the Mama Mia show. From the staff art all over the restaurant music & of course the food! Very unique menu! Also have a private back room. Seen the Dallas Mavericks players back there. Hidden gem won’t be for long tell this place blows up! Always have fresh specials pan seared salmon is perfection.More infoThe Socialè Restaurant & LoungePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Hollywood•4.4
- LSLinneaSvipLos Angeles •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was great! Everyone was so helpful and nice. We were late due to terrible traffic. They got us right in, and our food was quick, we were still able to make it in time to the show at the Pantages! Our server was amazing and so friendly, I am terrible with remembering names though. Overall great experience, we will be back!More infoSky Terrace at W HollywoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Hollywood•4.3
- AAlisandra19Los Angeles •8 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Good place to go before the theatre. I was expecting a bit more based on their website and prices, but not too bad.More infoFabiolus CucinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Hollywood•4
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Lights, camera, food! Hollywood is notorious for being the central nexus of the American film industry, but it’s got plenty of stars in the form of local eateries as well. Saunter into this snazzy area and choose from classic Greek gyros, traditional Mexican tacos or authentic Korean barbecue. The choices here are as diverse as the area itself, but there seems to be a special emphasis on Mediterranean and Korean-style food. There’s also not a shortage of cute local cafes that serve heart-healthy greens and reinvigorating coffee. You’ll find that whether you’re interested in Peruvian cuisine, exotic Korean dishes or just a burger and fries, Hollywood will leave you both entertained and content.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hollywood is Musso & Frank Grill