Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Aperitivo Happy Hour everyday till 6pm and till 5pm on Sunday
Complementing the bright flavors, Monsour adds rich, comforting depth with dishes like the Cornmeal Crusted Nashville Hot Catfish and Hickory Smoked Tomahawk Pork Chop. Beverage Director and co-owner, Kassady Wiggins designs a zero-landfill cocktail program that is well balanced and climate conscious. The drinks are the perfect blend of new and familiar, while bringing Southern flavors to each glass with cocktails like the Hootie Hoo and Mother of Pearl Martini.
Teaming up with Founders and Operators, Prince and Athena Riley, Joyce is named after their daughter and her grandmother. The restaurant embodies family, connection, and seeks to bring joy to guests through shared dining experiences.
NEW OPEN in Little Tokyo
Right in the heart of Little Tokyo, “Kagaya” has established itself a top tier shabu shabu restaurant. Now, the torches have been handed to a new head chef and owner, the next generation to carry the torches of tradition and exquisite flavor, with the new name of TENSHO.
Trained in traditional Japanese cookery, this 23 year veteran chef is on his way to introducing a new wave of Japanese delicacies to the States. As close as you can get to Japan itself, this chef brings his revisioned menu, with patron favorites, and extensive sake list. The desert and a la carte menu is designed by their French trained chef.
The wagyu beef is of A5 rank. The seafood, carefully selected to be of highest quality. Food that is not only delicious but also good for the health.
As our seats are limited for reservation, so even if you see online reservation is full, you may able to make a reservation by phone (+1-213-617-1016).
One was a contractor in logistics the other a chef in London and Paris.
What they both have in common besides the love of good food is the love of street culture. Years ago they met in Paris during a regular sale of shoes at the Place de la République…
From this meeting, the pair launched into a collaboration of sharing their passion for food. They started with pop-up restaurants with the aim of offering gastronomic street food to all, from a range of mixed recipes from different cultures and from gastronomic food to street food. Then, they had a brainwave…. Resulting in to transforming their Pop-ups into a real restaurant in downtown LA. From PARIS to LA come and travel with us.
Thank you for booking with Azabu. We are excited to delight you with our amazing service and our delicious cuisine by chef Chalo Martinez. We also have one of a kind hand crafted cocktails and a full bar to enjoy!
Please book your holiday parties with us today!
Eigikutei serves Japanese Kaiseki cuisine courses. Each Kaiseki course expresses the traditional Japanese culture and simple but deep tastes that Japan has grown from time immemorial. We hope all of our guests can enjoy our Kaiseki cuisine with Japanese cultural experiences.
WON 2021 THE "BEST IN SOUTHLAND" FROM THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. IN THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY,SOUTH BAY, AND THE SAN FERNADO VALLEY.
The Dal Rae is the Southern California restaurant where 1950s classics still reign. Lobster Thermidor, Pepper Steak, Chateaubriand, Prime Rib, Fresh Fish, Rack of Lamb, Steak Diane and Cherries Jubilee prepared tableside are among more than 100 items on a truly retro menu, complete with some of the city's best martinis. Opened in 1958, the Dal Rae has maintained its original atmosphere, too, right down to a piano bar with live entertainment. And, most important, it has preserved a tradition otherwise found only in private clubs -- knowing its customers by name and treating them like the most important people in the whole wide world. The Dal Rae is located close to the 5 freeway and half-way between LA County, Orange County and The Valley. It is a perfect location for business meetings or entertaining friends and family.
213.789.7622 ext 8622
If you are looking for a special, comfortable place to unwind, celebrate, or simply relax with delicious whiskey, we invite you to make a reservation with us! Hope to see you soon.
Serving a wide range of vegetables, grains, fish, and game, Manuela also features an exemplary bar program, which serves classic cocktails using house-made bitters and tonics. Local beers are on tap, while the carefully selected wine list is designed to pair with the smoke and acid at the heart of Manuela’s menu.
Designed by Los Angeles native Matt Winter and named for Manuela Wirth, the restaurant is illuminated and animated by specially commissioned works from artists Paul McCarthy, Mark Bradford and Raymond Pettibon.
*We have a 15-minute grace period. If you will be arriving later than the grace period, please message us on OpenTable or your reservation will be cancelled.
*All dining experiences are limited to 90 minutes to accommodate all reservations.
*We accept reservations for up to 8 guests.
*All parties of 9+ can visit www.fixinssoulkitchencatering.com to fill out an inquiry form for large parties. We will be in touch between 24 to 48 hours with further details.
*Each reservation is treated separately. We cannot guarantee nearby seating for separate reservations.
*We ask that your full party be present in order to be seated.
*An automatic 20% service charge is included for all parties of 6+ w/ the option to split checks up to 3 times, max.
We want our food dining experience to inspire laughter, conversation, and amazing times! You can't help it - with a personal grill installed at every table, everyone instantly becomes an expert cook. Our friendly staff aspires to lead guests through the dining experience with helpful suggestions. The sounds around you are of parties and laughter - the PERFECT choice for first dates, families, and catching up with friends.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined todayEvery dish was better than the next. Amazing. Great service.More infoGirl & the Goat L.A.Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.8
- CcvcpvipLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood is amazing every time! Love the ricotta appetizer and the truffle pasta! Great cocktails too and friendly service! Love this restaurant!More infoBestiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023I come here often. The food is good, I’ve tried the curry chicken , the oxtail Mac and cheese , the oxtail Ragu, the oxtail plate and the jerk wings. I would recommend them all. I’m used to spicy jerk, their wings are not. I will say that. I love the vibe here, music isn’t too loud so you can still hold a private conversation. But the selection of music always puts me in the mood to dance. The drinks are tasty, potent and well priced. Everything is pretty affordable overall. Give a try, great for brunch… they also have hookah, not my thing but FYI.More info(abeautifullife) Jamaican KitchenPrice: Expensive• Jamaican• Little Tokyo•3.9
- CLCindyLSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023Quality of the food was good, portion was big, service was 5 stars.More infoTENSHOPrice: Very Expensive• Shabu-shabu• Little Tokyo•4.9
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French American• Downtown•4.6
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Discover South and East LA
Downtown Los Angeles is full of all different types of food that all have their unique flavors and dishes, as well as a lovely ambiance in which to enjoy them. You can have some traditional American cuisine, like crab cakes, free range chicken, and filet mignon in a warm but elegant atmosphere. If you're looking for a fresh catch sort of dinner, there are plenty of excellent seafood restaurants in the area where you can try all sorts of dishes ranging from clams and scallops to river king salmon and Atlantic cod. There's some great Mexican in the area too; you can visit one of the many lively cantinas for classic favorites like tacos and carne asada, as well as some twists like the chorizo cheeseburger.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging