Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From the moment you step through our doors, you'll be captivated by the stylish ambiance and attention to detail that sets Rosmaní apart. Our expertly crafted menu showcases the vibrant flavors and traditional ingredients of Mexican cuisine, prepared with a modern twist by our talented culinary team. Each dish is a masterpiece, meticulously plated and bursting with delightful flavors that will transport your taste buds on a culinary journey like no other.
Experience the pinnacle of Mexican fine dining at Rosmaní, where passion for food, impeccable service, and an inviting atmosphere come together to create an extraordinary culinary journey.
Celebrity Michelin Star Chef Graham Campbell
As seen on Netflix The Final Table
Open Kitchen concept
pastas, fish dishes, wings, steak, burgers desserts
Tuesday to Friday from 5pm
Saturday from 2pm
Sunday brunch from 1130am
Relax in our private dining area that seats up to people. Elegantly set and beautifully decorated, our dining room perfectly complements your unforgettable taste experience. Stop by for that special date, that exciting celebration, or that important business connection. The very best in fine steakhouse dining awaits.
- OTOpenTable DinerCorpus Christi / McAllen •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent time. Dinner was delicious. My favorite was the pizzaMore infoPrime Steak & SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat service and the staff was welcoming. Food options are perfectMore infohouse. wine. & bistro.Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• McAllen•4.8
- PDPeterDvipSan Antonio •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Noe is an amazing server and sommelier! Thanks, as always, Noe!More infoSanta Fe Steakhouse and CantinaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023The food was delicious! My fiancé and I came to celebrate our anniversary together and we had a great time. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the current menu and very attentive to our needs. We tried the baked Alaska for dessert and were blown away with how good it was. The only thing I want to bring up was about my seat. There was a nail sticking out and I nicked myself a bit on my hand. I brought it up to our server and she was able to remove the damaged seat ASAP. Other than that it was a great experience!More infoSALTPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• McAllen•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023We have been here many times and keep coming back for the great food and great service.More infoMikhuna Japanese-Peruvian CuisinePrice: Moderate• Japanese• McAllen•4.7
McAllen, Texas, sits on the Rio Grande River and is a classic agricultural city. It also features a bustling trade economy and an active dining and restaurant scene. McAllen is packed with dining establishments that serve authentic Mexican food. At a casual sit-down restaurant, you can order seafood, steak expresso, and camarones, and at a small family-owned eatery, you can sample tacos with braised pork, charred fish, fresh salsas, and warm corn tortillas. You can even feast al fresco on Mexican fine-dining options presented in creative plates. There are plenty of Tex-Mex restaurants where you can enjoy a juicy burger alongside sizzling fajitas and thirst-quenching margaritas. Local cafes serve fresh salads with homemade dressings, generous sandwiches, and plenty of vegan, vegetarian, and healthy options. There are also several national chain restaurants that serve Chinese, seafood, Italian, and American diner classics.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging