Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Menu change every 6month
Crush XI is located in Historic Downtown Melbourne in The Iconic FlatIron Building.
The charm of the restaurant is complimented by the original brickwork and tin ceilings in this circa 1920's building.
Crush XI has a chef driven menu that changes seasonally.
Our staff will graciously walk you through the offerings on the menu.
The cocktail program is award winning!
We approach cocktails much like we approach food...thoughtfully made from scratch everyday.
Our uniquely domestic wine selection is a nod and a wink to our namesake, Crush, celebrating the crush of the grapes and the harvest in wine country.
Join us for our NEW Happy Hour!
EVERYDAY from 4-6pm - Enjoy modified cocktail pricing and 1/2 off ALL APPETIZERS!
If you don't find the reservation time you are looking for, Please call us to book at (321) 312-6070
For more than 20 years, Skewers has been dedicated to offering our guests some of the boldest, most creative flavors of Mediterranean Cuisine. We have always believed that a fantastic dinner begins with fantastic ingredients. That"s why we only use the freshest foods available in creating our dishes. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives are present in our cuisine and we individually prepare every dish to order.
Our amazing variety of skewers includes mouthwatering kabobs of lamb, tenderloin, and garlic chicken, to name a few. Everyday, our chefs create fresh seafood specialties guaranteed to delight your palate. For the more daring, we offer fabulous east Mediterranean choices with a Middle Eastern flair. Try the Yogurt Kafta Kabob, Stuffed Kibbeh, or Mousakhan for a whole new experience in cuisine.
The interior space is rich and bold with charming appeal. The exterior terrace and lounge area offers sweeping views of the Indialantic River and the Atlantic Ocean. The featured art pieces highlight Downtown Melbourne's local artist and talent.
Parking information: Guests may park on levels two, three, and four. Level two of our garage offers complimentary three hour parking in the highlighted green spaces by registering your license plate via text to (321) 218-5881. All vehicles parked outside of our highlighted green spots will be charged $2.00 per hour and will need to text 'pay' to 321-218-5881 with a photo of the license plate. Cameras monitor the garage at all times.
Please note, outdoor seating is not guaranteed. We will try to accommodate your request as best we can. We look forward to hosting you at The Landing Rooftop!
Try a brick oven pizza at Ocean 302 Bar & Grill. Specialty pizzas.
- MMarciaNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a great dinning Experience and delicious foodMore infoDjon's Steak & Lobster House$$$$• Steak• Melbourne•4.7
- MmarcNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service,felt comfortable from entering to exiting.Waitress was on point and very attentive,water was constantly replenished,food was superb,drinks strong,highly recommend,I will be returningMore infoSkewers Mediterranean Grille$$$$• Mediterranean• Melbourne•4.7
- PMPaulMNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoYou need to expand the menu. All the items currently are very rich in texture and taste not good for all the people or people suffering with blood pressure, weight and diabetes. Should have something simple yet very tasty. The drink selection was just high end top shelf but sometimes you just want a beer or a glass of wineMore infoCrush XI$$$$• Contemporary American• Melbourne•4.8
- SDSuzanneD1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely wonderful experience!! We were greeted warmly and seated right away with a beautiful view. Robert the manager is just the best!! So friendly, so personable, and so attentive!!! And the food was outstanding!! We will definitely be back!More infoThe Landing Rooftop$$$$• American• Melbourne•4.4
- DSDarleneSvipOrlando / Central Florida East •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Chart House never disappoints. While the menu was Brunch items on 1/1/23, they were still pretty good options and the $2 mimosas added to the value.More infoChart House Restaurant - Melbourne$$$$• Seafood• Melbourne•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Unless you're a history buff, you may not know that the city of Melbourne was actually founded after the Civil War by former slaves. Since then, the town has become a melting pot of different cultures from all over the world, which is reflected in its cuisine. While it's probably not surprising that you can find amazing seafood in a Florida town like Melbourne, you may be amazed by the variety of other types of food that is available. Would you believe you could sample world-class Greek and Italian fare? How about some of the best Chinese takeout in this hemisphere or authentic Latin American dining? Whether you're a local looking for something new or a visitor seeking familiar comfort food, Melbourne is here to feed you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Melbourne is Djon's Steak & Lobster House
- Lori Lane Shopping Center
- Brevard Museum of Art And Science Harris Auditorium
- Brevard Mall
- Beach House Motel - Indialantic
- Northgate Shopping Center
- Ocean Front Paradise Resort
- Holiday Inn Melbourne - Viera Conference Center
- Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
- Athletic Fiel
- Melbourne Shopping Center
- Melbourne Square
- Beach Tropics Motel
- Lone Pines Golf Course
- Quality Inn Palm Bay
- Atlantic Inn
- Bowe Gardens Shopping Center
- Liberty Bell Memorial Museum
- SeaGlass Inn Bed and Breakfast
- South Patrick Shopping Center
- Ridgewood Mall