Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you'll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you're getting to know.
We are the premier fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection.
An exciting restaurant, bar and lounge experience featuring a contemporary approach to traditional Korean BBQ, sushi, and craft cocktails.
Please call 239-771-8818 or email us at email@example.com for large party reservations.
The Veranda's romantic setting in two turn-of-the-century homes, combined with our Southern Regional Cuisine, an extensive wine list, and first class service staff will provide you with the most unique dining experience in Southwest Florida.
Exceptional since 1978, The Veranda is consistently honored as one of the most award-winning restaurants in the area.
Join us and experience the romance, the history and the charm that is the Veranda!
Fresh local ingredients, sophisticated plates, and great service sums up our restaurant. For years we have been SWFL's go-to spot for great Italian food for good reason. With several awards and recongitions including numerous News Press Restaurants of the Year rankings, Trip Advisor's Traveler's Choice Award, and Yelp's Local Restaurant of the Year Award, you can rest easy knowing you will have an amazing experience with us!
Connors Steak & Seafood's Fort Myers location is an AAA three-diamond rated restaurant. It is located in the bustling Gulf Coast Town Center, just off I-75.
*We heard your requests! Starting November '23 we will be moving towards accommodating our guests on a first come-first serve basis! Reservations for larger groups are still available, just give us a call. We appreciate your patience in this transition. We hope to see many of you during this coming season!*
The warm and welcoming atmosphere provides the perfect showcase for its straight forward, chef driven menu of smoked and wood grilled food including Prime Rib of Beef, Baby Back Ribs, Faroe Island Salmon and fresh salads along with sandwiches served with hand cut fries. The bar serves handcrafted cocktails, constructed with fresh juices and house-infused flavored vodka and bourbon, as well as local offerings from a diverse craft beer list.
Burntwood Tavern is open daily for lunch, dinner, happy hour, after work crowds, and is a great place to meet for cocktails and conversation. Brunch and a make your own Bloody Mary Bar is also offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
- AAustinColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoNever short of spectacular. From service, to food, to the ambiance; nothing at Ember is overlooked. We will be back time and time again. Keep up the excellent work.More infoEmber Korean SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Korean• Fort Myers•4.7
- KPKailaPOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe new bacon mac and cheese fondue is delicious!! We loved sitting outside on an evening with perfect weather! Dylan was an amazing server/bartender!More infoThe Melting Pot - Ft MyersPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Fort Myers•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways professional staff throughout the entire evening. We so appreciate their positive attitudes and great work ethic. Kudos to the chef or chefs as all six of our meals were phenomenal in taste and presentation.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Ft. MyersPrice: Moderate• American• Villas•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023Great food and plenty of it-enough for a second meal. Server excellent-courteous, prompt, and efficient. Live music was exceptionally overbearing loud when we came in-great vocalist, but awfully loud. Moderate is much better for that time of day and for hearing conversations!More infoMonarcas Authentic Mexican Cuisine Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Fort Myers•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our favorite spot. We hope they expand the menu a title bit. But otherwise perfect.More infoOxbow Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Fort Myers•4.3
Discover Fort Myers
While the sugar-sand beaches in Fort Meyers beckon to visitors, this city of brick-lined streets is also home to many unique food options. Rather than being defined by a single cuisine or a regional influence, Fort Meyers offers a variety of dining experiences that are worth writing home about. Expect fresh fish to be a recurring theme at many of the local restaurants. Seafood shows up in many of the city's Italian and Mediterranean menus, but it's also a staple in Asian and fusion restaurants. Ambiance counts when it comes to enjoying your food, and Fort Myers offers several options: waterfront casual, candle-lit romantic, resort formal and come-as-you-are, laid-back environments.
Frequently asked questions
- The Bell Tower Shopping Center
- This Way to the Beach 2
- Jetblue Park At Fenway South
- Beach Road Villas
- Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
- Tom Lykes Park
- Eastgate Shopping Center
- View of the Hawksbill
- Burroughs Home
- Mainsail Marina
- RSW Airport
- Caloosahatchee River State Park
- Royal Palm Yacht Club Marina
- Beachcomber A101
- Song of the Sea
- Terry Park
- Boca Grande Railroad Depot Shopping Center
- Manatee Park
- Fowler Street Shopping Center
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa