Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Denver / Colorado
Restaurant experiences trending in Denver / Colorado
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Denver
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Cancellation Policy: We allow a 72 hour cancellation policy for a full refund. Cancellations made less than 72 hours are subject to 100% of the menu cost.
Go Fish Sushi fits right in amongst the trendy shopping, eating, and drinking destinations on 136th Ave. – packed with personality and local flavors, this restaurant has been a favorite of locals for over a decade. Here you can grab a beautifully prepared Japanese meal, a drink at the bar that serves a variety of wines, local beers, custom cocktails, and imported sakes. Relax for dinner or drinks as you experience the fresh & beautifully decorated sushi. Independently owned and operated, Go Fish Sushi continues to deliver Sushi with an attitude.
If you love Go Fish Sushi located on South Broadway, then you will love the Broomfield location that opened in early 2015. Located in a quiet suburban neighborhood, Go Fish Broomfield brings a casual fine dining experience. This beautiful restaurant offers the same menu, but also has the time to offer more unique weekly appetizer specials with a different range of sushi/sashimi.
We serve Globally inspired Cuisine in our scratch kitchen and our cocktails are unique and perfectly prepared.
Roam offers a vast and unique menu with gluten-free and vegetarian choices.
Roam's menu rotates monthly and we have a cozy intimate restaurant so book your table in advance!
Inquire about our heated outdoor dining Igloo in the winter!
Come enjoy breakfast & lunch at Yampa Valley Kitchen located in the heart downtown Steamboat Springs. Yampa Valley kitchen serves up organic, local or sustainable cuisine. Our drink bar offers up fabulous coffee, lattes and a variety of craft cocktails.
Must try : affogato, crépes, rösti, avocado toast, salmon bowl, house made veggie burger
We serve brunch all day on Saturday's & Sunday's.
We ask that if you are running late please give us a call at 970-875-3989 as we can only hold tables for 15 minutes. Thank you for booking at Yampa Valley Kitchen and we look forward to serving you today!
Summer will bring outdoor patio and riverside seating and add increased availability to dine in our intimate mountain Eatery.
Located in a historic mining cabin off of Elk Avenue, Soupcon offers a formal dining experience in a cozy atmosphere.
Open for Dinner Monday through Sunday
6:30 pm (reservations required)
*-PRIX FIXE 7 COURSE TASTING MENU ONLY-*
$200 per person
The Raclette Grill & Fondue Combo is designed for a fun and delicious family dinner.
A variety of foods can be cooked at one time, opening up the door for creativity and encouraging entertaining.
While food sizzles under the grill, meat or vegetables can be searing on top, and a bubbling pot of beef broth is ready and waiting for you and your guests to dip in their creations.
Check the menu here: https://www.alpenrose-vail.com/menu/#fondue-gondola
Join us for a unique private Gondola Dining Experience, located on the back patio of Alpenrose Restaurant in Vail, CO.
Our gondola cabins were recruited in South Tyrol, shipped to Austria for interior design and improvements, to the Black Forest for the final touches on the outside and after a long journey eventually found its way to Vail, CO.
Enjoy a pizza cooked in a stone oven. Order your 10 inch personal pizza like you would in Italy, or get your own specialty pizza named after an Italian city.
Enjoy a selection of authentic Italian Pasta dishes with Imported pasta from Italy, like the Carbonara, rich and creamy with prosciutto ham or try the shrimp Fra Diavola in a spicy seafood marinara. Fresh baked Italian bread twists accompanied our pastas. For appetizer try the Aranchini filled with meat and cheeses and served with our Home-Made marinara.
We look forward to serving you soon!!
See what locals rave about in Denver
- CCliffvipDenver / Colorado •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Early seating so it was quiet and intimate. The wine list is one of the best. The martini’s reasonably priced. The food quality, preparation and taste was unique and over the top. I think it’s the best restaurant in Denver.More infoMatsuhisa Denver$$$$• Japanese• Cherry Creek•4.8
- CCrystalvipDenver / Colorado •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is the best experience I’ve had here. My previous ones have not been this good. We arrived early and they sat us down right away at the disco ball booth. The server was very nice!More infoHappy Camper Pizza$$$$• Pizzeria• Downtown / LoDo•4.7
- RARachelADenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sam was fantastic! He was engaging and happy to please our kids we had with us- we will be back 1000%!More infoSTK – Denver$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.2
- KCKalaCChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. Great food, outstanding service (Travis was wonderful), the only drawback is how noisy it: I’m a quiet talker and my date has a difficult time hearing me. It’s still worth it! I go to North again and again. Definitely recommend it.More infoNorth Italia – Denver$$$$• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
- YOYesitisODenver / Colorado •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing. Checked in without hovering. Water was filled and cocktails replaced without us asking. Offered helpful menu suggestions regarding flavor and GF modifications. Food was delicious.More infoTrue Food Kitchen - Cherry Creek$$$$• American• Cherry Creek•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Denver
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Located just an hour’s drive from the trifecta of ski resorts—Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge—and nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains; Denver is scaling the ranks of the country’s most desirable places to live. And while Colorado’s capital city is a world class hub of winter recreations, a booming restaurant scene is on the rise, too. Brunch waits now rival those of its coastal counterparts. Sounds a little weird given Denver’s land-locked nature, but sushi is also popular here. Downtown, you’ll find Italian Trattorias, sprawling beer gardens, and a slew of coffee shops that range from pour over bars to laid-back, locals-only spots. Larimer Square forms the heart of downtown’s historic district and houses upscale restaurants fit for special occasions. On the outskirts of town, Red Rocks Amphitheater draws festival crowds for its outdoor acoustics and epic views.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Denver include True Food Kitchen - Cherry Creek, Rioja and Sushi Den
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Denver are True Food Kitchen - Cherry Creek, Acova and Linger
Bottomless brunch in Denver is available at Babes Tea Room, Bistro Vendome and Glen Eyrie
The most romantic restaurant in Denver is Rioja
Restaurants in Denver with a great view include Flagstaff House, Acreage by Stem Ciders and Glen Eyrie
- Ken Caryl Ranch Community Park
- Westwater River Ranger Station And Put In Site
- Rocky Mountain Park Inn
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Denver Marriott West
- Arapahoe Village Shopping Center
- Colorado Convention Center
- Flatiron Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Steamboat Ski Resort
- Superior Marketplace Shopping Center
- Coors Field
- Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
- Denver International Airport
- Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
- Confluence Park
- Cherry Creek North
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Paramount Theatr
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Denver
- 20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
- Denver's Most Iconic Restaurants
- 10 top date night restaurants in Denver
- Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
- Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
- 50 Denver Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Denver
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- The best places to grab a drink in Denver
- Best Restaurants in Colorado Springs
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- 5 innovative restaurants to seek out in Denver
- The 12 best spots in Denver for celebrating right now