Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu is arranged in a tapas style, serving traditional Japanese small plates along with dishes infused with international flavors and textures. The more traditional Japanese offerings include sashimi and nigiri, sourced from daily fish shipments from around the globe, along with dumplings and noodle dishes. The global cuisine experiments with a bevy of different flavors including unique items such as Grilled Panzanella Salad (jumbo lump crab, toasted focaccia, local goat cheese, pistachios, plum wine vinaigrette), Kobe Beef Sliders (seared foie gras, pomme frittes). A gluten-free menu is also available along with a popular weekday happy hour from 5 to 6:30 pm.
We take reservations Sunday through Thursday with walk-in availability. We accept a limited amount of reservations on Friday & Saturday allowing more space for walk-in guests. Due to limited capacity and high demand, all reservations have a set maximum time of 2 hours to enjoy food and drink. Thank you for your understanding and consistent support!
This is a 21 and up environment, we apologize for the inconvenience but we will not be able to permit entry for anyone under the legal drinking age.
We look forward to sharing a drink with you soon!
We specialize in boutique natural wines from around the globe, local craft beers, and must-have light fare staples like cheese, charcuterie, and local desserts in the comfort of our cozy neighborhood bar. Last call is made 45 minutes prior to closing.
Elegant rustic ambiance creates an unique dining experience at 10,551 feet above sea level!
Renowned for its culinary excellence and extraordinary service, Allred's offers our guests an award-winning Wine List, with an emphasis on exceptional wines from around the world.
Allred's is operating with a prix fixe menu that mixes local and regional as well as organic and original.
Our contemporary American cuisine is available daily for dinner throughout the Summer and Winter seasons. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
The bar offers the full pre-fixe menu as well as a la carte options. Bar seating is first come, first serve.
To get to Allred's, take the gondola from either Telluride or Mountain Village and exit at the mid-station—St. Sophia Station. Follow the signs to Allred's.
A type of Japanese drinking establishment which also serves food to accompany the drinks. They are casual places for after-work drinking. "Izakaya" entered the English language by 1987. It is a compound word consisting of "i" (to stay) and "sakaya" (sake shop), indicating that izakaya originated from sake shops that allowed customers to sit on the premises and drink.
…Order a drink.
Explore the menu.
Ask as many questions as you want.
Almost everything on the menu can be shared.
An oasis of Japan in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
Banzai Sushi features the highest level of Japanese
cuisine crafted with a creative touch.
We're the home of "100 Rolls". Select from 100 sushi combinations ranging from the usual to the outrageous. There is a sushi roll here for
every taste. Or choose from our innovative lunch and dinner menus featuring fully cooked selections of fish, chicken or beef. All prepared in the time honored cooking traditions of Japan.
We have been to Italy and studied it's masters. We have tasted (a lot) of wine. We have searched for the best ingredients, and learned and perfected the best recipes. Why wouldn't we be the best Italian experience in the Vail Valley!
The idea of growing fresh fruits and vegetables in the Rocky Mountains might seem crazy to some, but for us it is just another step in perfecting our craft. Our Chefs and Gardeners labor tirelessly to bring you the best produce and ingredients available seasonally
We try each day to live and work with a purpose. Each step of your evening has been pondered. We try hard to bring you the food you crave and anticipate your every need while you are dining with us. From the stuzzichino when you step in our door to the parting sips of limoncello.
- RSRonSvipDenver / Colorado •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOutstanding food. We had a great experience. Everyone loved the food. Diverse and quality wine list.More infoVenice Ristorante & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / LoDo•4.7
- LLeeanneDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoCame in for my anniversary last night and had a great experience. The only down side was not being able to fully talk to my date being of the noise levels but either way an amazing experience. We got the Gyoza, trout and the lamb and it was cooked perfectlyMore infoGuard & GracePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was awesome and food was incredible as always.More infoQuality Italian- DenverPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.6
- RARachelADenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sam was fantastic! He was engaging and happy to please our kids we had with us- we will be back 1000%!More infoSTK – DenverPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / LoDo•4.2
- KCKalaCChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. Great food, outstanding service (Travis was wonderful), the only drawback is how noisy it: I’m a quiet talker and my date has a difficult time hearing me. It’s still worth it! I go to North again and again. Definitely recommend it.More infoNorth Italia – DenverPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located just an hour’s drive from the trifecta of ski resorts—Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge—and nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains; Denver is scaling the ranks of the country’s most desirable places to live. And while Colorado’s capital city is a world class hub of winter recreations, a booming restaurant scene is on the rise, too. Brunch waits now rival those of its coastal counterparts. Sounds a little weird given Denver’s land-locked nature, but sushi is also popular here. Downtown, you’ll find Italian Trattorias, sprawling beer gardens, and a slew of coffee shops that range from pour over bars to laid-back, locals-only spots. Larimer Square forms the heart of downtown’s historic district and houses upscale restaurants fit for special occasions. On the outskirts of town, Red Rocks Amphitheater draws festival crowds for its outdoor acoustics and epic views.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Denver is Rioja
- University of Denver
- Elitch Gardens Theme And Water Park
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown/Convention Center
- Aurora Sports Park
- Garden of The Gods
- River Run Village by Keystone Resort
- Aspen Highlands
- Budweiser Events Center
- Eagle Trace Golf Club
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Larimer Square
- Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel
- Hilton Denver City Center
- Vantage Point Condominiums
- Meridian Golf Club
- Bowles Avenue Market Shopping Center
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Granita Penthouse
- Pearl Street Mall
- Dillon Reservoir
- Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Denver
- Best Restaurants in Colorado Springs
- 20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
- 10 top date night restaurants in Denver
- Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
- The best places to grab a drink in Denver
- 5 innovative restaurants to seek out in Denver
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
- 12 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Denver
- 50 Denver Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Denver
- Denver's Most Iconic Restaurants