- JJeffvipDenver / Colorado •43 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoChimney Park has always been our choice for special occasions. The service is outstanding--our wait person, Justin, was excellent. Although, the menu is limited, everything is prepared to its finest. The wine selection is extensive (and slightly expensive). My steak was cooked to perfect temperature and my wife's scallops were prepared as they should. A special thank you to the restaurant for recognizing and helping us celebrate our anniversary dinner.More infoChimney ParkPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Windsor•4.9
- HEHilaryEvipDenver / Colorado •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023We love Hearth! So consistently good! Salad was fresh, pizza on point (the mushroom is amazing!) service was excellent as always! One of our faves for sure!More infoHearth Restaurant and PubPrice: Moderate• Grill• Windsor•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Always great food and service! Best food near the Bud CenterMore infoPalomino Mexican RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Loveland•4.6
- JJess1 review5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Our server was so helpful and kind from the start. Everyone was great and so was the food. Thanks!More infoFamily Kitchen at Main Event WindsorPrice: Moderate• American• Windsor•3.6
- RFRandyF1 review5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023Went here prior to attending the Owlz game as it was close. Good value for the money. Love the beer wall as you are able to try many different beers ver easily. Was neat and fun to doMore infoHowlers and GrowlersPrice: Moderate• American• Windsor•4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Windsor has an ideal location in Northern Colorado just off the I-25 and less than an hour from Denver. The restaurant scene in Windsor is as accommodating as the town itself. While the area may not have as huge an assortment of choices as in some of the larger cities, the restaurants in Windsor offer delicious meals at a great price. Casual restaurant choices include bistros, pubs and grills where you can design your own American burgers. International options include Polynesian, Hawaiian, Thai and more. Desserts in Windsor can include a trip to a classic donut shop or an ice cream fountain.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Windsor. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Grill, Contemporary American, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Windsor who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Windsor either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.