Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Petite Maison is an intimate French Brasserie in historic Telluride, Colorado serving dinner 7 nights a week starting at 5pm.
We feature happy hour from 5-6 with 1/2 price glass of wine and a rotating $24 entree.
Happy Hour is 4-5pm in the bar and lobby. The $19 steak entrée is available all evening at the bar.
To see photos of our dining areas, please see our photo gallery.
The restaurant also offers private dining in the wine cellar for special events.
Chad Scothorn, Owner and Executive Chef, has received national attention and praise for his original cuisine. Truly authentic, all menu items are made entirely from scratch, including the house baked bread, sauces, desserts, and even the ice creams. Cosmopolitan offers an extensive wine list with local, domestic and international wines, and delicious craft cocktails.
Located in the heart of Mountain Village, CO, indulge your senses with our Chef inspired traditional Thai cuisine & Asian influenced dishes. Dinner served nightly using the freshest specially sourced and local ingredients. A culinary experience enhanced by striking mountain sunsets and a cocktail menu unlike any other in Telluride.
Our chef's come with years of Michelin Star background experience that has taken us to new heights & expectations- creating a dining experience like no other. We have won Taste of Telluride's "People's Choice" Winner for 2 years in a row with our seasonally composed menu items- Achiote Pineapple Cured Hamachi and Dominic's Ceviche.
Side Work Restaurant has a strict 24 hour Cancelation Policy. Any 'day of' cancelations will result in a fee of $65 per person.
We do not offer a designated kid's menu. Please understand that our menu is not designed to accommodate the expectations of younger diners, however, we will do our best to find items off our menu that we believe younger diners will enjoy.
We also offer catering services in the privacy of your home. Wine and Delectable Pairing Classes are available weekly.
Elegant rustic ambiance creates an unique dining experience at 10,551 feet above sea level!
Renowned for its culinary excellence and extraordinary service, Allred's offers our guests an award-winning Wine List, with an emphasis on exceptional wines from around the world.
Allred's is operating with a prix fixe menu that mixes local and regional as well as organic and original.
Our contemporary American cuisine is available daily for dinner throughout the Summer and Winter seasons. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
The bar offers the full pre-fixe menu as well as a la carte options. Bar seating is first come, first serve.
To get to Allred's, take the gondola from either Telluride or Mountain Village and exit at the mid-station—St. Sophia Station. Follow the signs to Allred's.
We invite our guests for daily bottomless brunch, lunch, dinner, happy hour, and live music every Friday.
Large party dining is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful in every way. Food and service were exceptional, and memorable especially for my teenage daughter. Magical evening.More infoLa Marmotte$$$$Price: Very Expensive• French• Telluride•4.7
- JOJONATHANvipDenver / Colorado •88 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoCame here for our 25th wedding anniversary and everything was fantastic and memorable. Waitstaff (Jeff) and the sommelier couldn’t have been nicer. The food was spectacular. The seared scallops appy totally blew my mind.More infoCosmopolitan - Telluride$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Telluride•4.8
- FFrequentravelervipPhiladelphia County •24 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat vibe, good food, good service. Fun and relaxing. The story of Flora is inspiring.More infoFloradora Saloon$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Telluride•4.7
- LCLarryCVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent service and experience. It’s pricey but well worth it. Sushi was incredibleMore infoKazahana$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Sushi• Telluride•4.7
- AHAnnHvipPhoenix / Arizona •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had an amazing last meal of our ski trip here to Telluride. This is an ole fav that we always enjoy returning to. The food is always outstanding. We shared the Brussels spots with scallops, delish! The Cesar salad and the short ribs. They were falling off the bone! Make your resi! Your taste buds will thank you!More info221 South Oak$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Telluride•4.8
12 top restaurants for every kind of date in Denver
When it comes to romantic occasions, Denver’s restaurant scene has it on lock. First dates get a flirty and fun setting at an award-winning distillery. Shareable Mexican soul food makes for especially lively group dates. And for when you’re ready to go all in, a caviar and martini bar downtown is a dream proposal spot. This guide pairs Denver restaurants with romantic occasions from first dates all the way to milestone anniversaries. These are Denver’s 12 best date-night restaurants.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Telluride is a small, quaint ski town, making it a memorable place to grab a bite to eat after hitting the slopes. Cafes and restaurants offer diners a local seasonal variety while international fare like French, Mexican and Thai are also available. Try noodle dishes and curries as well as chicken fingers and specialty burritos. King crab ceviche lettuce wraps offer you an eclectic dining experience that the area is known for, but if you’re in a hurry, grab a ham-and-cheese croissant to go. Several bakeries will keep you happy with donuts, cookies and cakes. Even though people visit Telluride for the slopes and the snow, the townspeople know the importance of providing visitors and locals with a good meal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Telluride is Ania's Table
- Lone Cone State Wildlife Area
- Palmyra #4E
- Telluride Mountain
- New Sheridan Hotel
- Telluride Ski Golf Club
- Bear Creek Falls
- Judy Long Memorial Park
- San Miguel River
- Buena Vista
- Etta Place #6
- Etta Place #17
- The Angler Inn
- Blue Mesa Lodge #40B
- Main Street
- Glade Guard Station
- Island Lake
- Town Park
- Mountain Village
- Bear Creek Lodge 406
- Etta Place #7