- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Excellent Tex/Mex options. Great ambiance and great service. If you’re looking for authentic Mexican however, this not the place.More infoCoyote's Southwestern GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Greeley•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Excellent service and food! Key Lime Pie is a must!More infoAustins American Grill - GreeleyPrice: Moderate• American• Greeley•4.7
- JSJulieSDenver / Colorado •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Slow service (one other occupied table) and a bit pricey. Very convenient since we were staying at the hotel. Food was very good.More infoMeeker's Colorado Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Greeley•3.4
- JSJenniferSvipDenver / Colorado •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Good food and great drinks! The warm/fresh chips are great! Not to mention the tacos are tasty! Servers are very attentive and friendly too! The music selection that played on the big tv is tasteful! It’s a cute restaurant that worth the visit!More infoLuna's Tacos & TequilaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Greeley•4.6
- LCLloydCDenver / Colorado •12 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023Our server was great. He took great care of us. The food was good as always. We had the endless shrimp. The new lime shrimp was very flavorful and the shrimp linguine was satisfying. The kitchen was somewhat slow with the evening rush.More infoRed Lobster - GreeleyPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Greeley•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
A scenic Northern Colorado town known for its parks and October beer festival, Greeley is also a great place to enjoy varied cuisines. Many international eateries are available to enjoy, including Mexican, Salvadoran, Italian and Indian/Nepalese. Enjoy a spicy curry or a fiery chicken vindaloo with potato. You can order an authentic Salvadoreño pupusa tortilla flavored with loroco and filled with shredded pork, beans and cheese and wash it down with a frothy horchata. More upscale American fine dining is also present. As this is beef country, chances are good that your beef or bison steak will be locally sourced. Consider ordering a grass-fed bison steak served with a charred onion puree and a side of local greens. Greeley can provide an unforgettable dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Greeley is Red Lobster - Greeley
- Luther Park
- Holiday Inn Express Greeley
- Clarion Inn Fort Morgan
- Fritzler's Corn Maize
- Meeker Home Museum
- Meeker Memorial Museum
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites Kersey
- Centennial Village Museum
- Super 8 Greeley
- Pawnee National Grasslands
- Fall River Visitor Center
- Jackson Reservoir
- Tennis Courts
- Jackson Field
- Broadview Park
- Barnesville Station
- Cache La Poudre River
- Glenmere Park
- Rodeway Inn Evans
- Sunrise Park