Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Charlotte restaurant is located in the Midtown neighborhood. Close to all Uptown hotels, Bank of America Stadium, Spectrum Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts center.
The experience is great in a group and romantic for couples. The intimate location provides a casually elegant, intimate atmosphere. The relaxing four-course experience begins with a cheese fondue prepared table side. A fresh salad follows while your entrée pot heats up. You’ll simmer a variety of tantalizing meats, seafood and vegetables. Each morsel is hot, fresh and delicious and all entrées are accompanied by an array of dipping sauces to add to the flavorful fun. Chocolate fondue is the finale.
Dinner Only, Prix Fixe:
+ alcohol, tax, & gratuity (20% standard)
Our distinctive Cuban cuisine is a fusion of many varied elements of Native American Taino, Spanish, African, French, Arabic, Chinese and Portuguese spices and food techniques. Our blend of Caribbean ingredients is added to elevate each unique dish to a different level. The most important ingredient in each recipe is “love”.
Havana Carolina Restaurant & Bar is Cuban family-owned and operated. It flaunts the endeavor, the courage and the strength of those who look for success in new places. At Havana Carolina, we focus on creating a unique dining experience which allows each one of our customers to travel in time and spend a day in our old and glamorous Cuba. This “Cuban Paradise” is not just a restaurant or a business, it’s an experience and a feeling. It’s Cuba in its essence.
At Steak 48, we encourage all of our guests to get dressed up for a great experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, athletic wear, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments will not be permitted. We prefer no printed t-shirts, hats or visors and always appreciate collared shirts or sports coats. Please dress as your elegant selves. You are going to have a great time!
Whether you are looking for a pleasant lunch or a lively dinner, Dolce Ristorante has something on the menu to please every palate. Try the ravioli in a parmigiana cheese pink sauce, the Milanese breaded chicken with lemon dressing or the salmone fresh Atlantic salmon in a white wine sauce. Be sure to save room for the Italian cheese cake dessert.
Thank you & see you soon!
- SESeanEvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoService was outstanding. Are in the lounge. Steak Oscar was excellent. Live music we spot on.More infoEddie V's - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Charlotte•4.7
- VHVeronicaHCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways enjoy treating my clients to lunch at Fin & Fino. You never have to worry about the wait, servers and friendliness of all the staff. Thank you for another great meal.More infoFin & FinoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server was beyond professional. Accurately described the tapas menu for us and his recommendations did not disappoint. Drink recommendations were top notch. Would definitely go back.More infoMariposaPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely blown away! The food was amazing but the service was top notch. Atina was beyond accommodating and I can truly say she went above and beyond for us. Church & Union is lucky to have someone like her on their management team. Definitely will be back many more times.More infoChurch and Union - CharlottePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Uptown•4.6
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Charlotte. Our customers recommend Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Charlotte - Stonecrest, Fahrenheit - Charlotte and Steak 48 - Charlotte
As of September 29, 2023 there are 275 restaurants in Charlotte. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Italian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charlotte who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charlotte either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Pine Grove Golf Club
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Carolina Panthers
- Charlotte Convention Center
- The Westin Charlotte
- Carolina Place Mall
- Hilton Charlotte Executive Park
- Freedom Park
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Holiday Inn Express Arrowood
- Royal Regency Inn
- Uptown Charlotte
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- US National Whitewater Center
- Park Road Park
- Quail Corners Shopping Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway