Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Charlotte restaurant is located in the Midtown neighborhood. Close to all Uptown hotels, Bank of America Stadium, Spectrum Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts center.
The experience is great in a group and romantic for couples. The intimate location provides a casually elegant, intimate atmosphere. The relaxing four-course experience begins with a cheese fondue prepared table side. A fresh salad follows while your entrée pot heats up. You’ll simmer a variety of tantalizing meats, seafood and vegetables. Each morsel is hot, fresh and delicious and all entrées are accompanied by an array of dipping sauces to add to the flavorful fun. Chocolate fondue is the finale.
At Steak 48, we encourage all of our guests to get dressed up for a great experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, athletic wear, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments will not be permitted. We prefer no printed t-shirts, hats or visors and always appreciate collared shirts or sports coats. Please dress as your elegant selves. You are going to have a great time!
Dinner Only, Prix Fixe:
+ alcohol, tax, & gratuity (20% standard)
Our distinctive Cuban cuisine is a fusion of many varied elements of Native American Taino, Spanish, African, French, Arabic, Chinese and Portuguese spices and food techniques. Our blend of Caribbean ingredients is added to elevate each unique dish to a different level. The most important ingredient in each recipe is “love”.
Havana Carolina Restaurant & Bar is Cuban family-owned and operated. It flaunts the endeavor, the courage and the strength of those who look for success in new places. At Havana Carolina, we focus on creating a unique dining experience which allows each one of our customers to travel in time and spend a day in our old and glamorous Cuba. This “Cuban Paradise” is not just a restaurant or a business, it’s an experience and a feeling. It’s Cuba in its essence.
BayHaven Restaurant Group is committed to highlighting Black culinarians and helping them become business owners. For more information, visit https://bayhavenrestaurantgroup.com
- MMdf1225vipCharlotte •60 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy husband and I decided to go all in and took the treatment package. Which was $70 per person, but it was so worth it. We had everything from cooked oysters which were amazing to a tuna Poke bowl outstanding to an octopus dish and then a pig cheeks to a delicious sole and finished off by an outstanding cheesecake that was amazing!!More infoFin & FinoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Uptown•4.6
- Ggjones1173vipCharlotte •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEddie V's never disappoints. Exceptional service, outstanding dishes, and cool vibe. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our date night dinner! The sea bass and salmon dishes were divine. Our waiter (Chancelor) was very informative and attentive, making the evening extra special with a complementary desert to celebrate our night out on the town. We'll definitely return and bring friends!More infoEddie V's - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Uptown•4.8
- PpeggywvipWashington, D.C. Area •62 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had dinner here on a Sunday evening before a 7pm show at the Belk Theatre. We were seated promptly but the table we were taken to had not been wiped down so that took a few minutes. Our waiter showed up promptly and two our drink orders (two glasses of a Malbec and one glass of an Italian Cab).and we ordered an appetizer (brussel sprouts as well). The brussel sprouts arrived and we asked about our drinks. We were told that the bar was "backed up" waited a few more minutes before we were told that they only had 2 glasses of wine available (one each of the malbec and the cab). Did we want a Pinot Grigio instead? We told them no but what should arrive at the table other than a pinot grigio. The server who brought the wine was very confused and so eventually I just said that I would take it as we were starting to run close on time for the show. The other two glasses of red showed up about 5-10 minutes later. The restaurant comped our brussel sprouts for us but it was a chaotic start to the meal. Food was good and the restaurant is very convenient to the theatre.More infoTupelo Honey - Uptown CharlottePrice: Moderate• American• Uptown•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely blown away! The food was amazing but the service was top notch. Atina was beyond accommodating and I can truly say she went above and beyond for us. Church & Union is lucky to have someone like her on their management team. Definitely will be back many more times.More infoChurch and Union - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.5
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Expensive• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Charlotte. Our customers recommend Chima Steakhouse - Charlotte, Fahrenheit - Charlotte and Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Charlotte - Stonecrest
As of November 28, 2023 there are 284 restaurants in Charlotte. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Unspecified, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charlotte who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charlotte either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
- Carolina's Medical Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
- SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne
- Carolina Place Mall
- Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake
- University of North Carolina
- Holiday Inn Charlotte-Center City
- Tweetsie Railroad
- US National Whitewater Cent
- Hampton Inn Salisbury
- Hilton Charlotte University Place
- The Ballantyne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
- Quail Corners Shopping Center
- The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- Cotswold Shopping Center
- Charlotte Museum of History
- Harvey Gantt Center For African American Arts And Culture
- Charlotte Marriott City Center