Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ember is a locally owned high energy eatery located at 70 retreat village on saint simons island. the menu is written daily. ingredients are sourced from local farmers and fishermen, inspired by wood-fired cooking, and influenced globally via france, italy, to asia and more along with the southeastern united states. the craft beverage program features unique wines, innovative southern brews, and cocktails made with premium spirits, house infused spirits, and the freshest of ingredients. all of this is served in a fun and contemporary atmosphere at achievable prices. dress is smart casual. georgia trend magazine silver spoon award ..."fun, yet ambitious contemporary." enjoy live music every weekend at our Mas lounge where our full dinner menu is available.
A block south of Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality & modern design. The restored 1950s era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists & locals alike can enjoy Executive Chef Brett Cavanna's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Cavanna leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farms. Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience in Savannah.
Join us and satisfy your Cajun/Creole Soul.
A living time capsule of America's earliest decades, 17Hundred90 captures the authentic flavor of an eighteenth century river port hotel and restaurant while working diligently to provide wonderful new memories for our guests.
Join us for daily Sunset Happy Hour, Live Music Tuesdays, Vinyl Fridays and DJ Saturdays.
Walk-ins are always welcome and encouraged for lunch and brunch. Reservations are not accepted during evening hours.
Reservations available for Jazz Brunch only
**All patrons must be 21 years of age or older
Please if you are going to be late for your reservation please call as we will only hold a reservation for 15 minutes. Thank you we look forward to serving you
Two Happy Hours Daily between 3-6pm & 9pm-Close
-$3 OFF Wines By The Glass
-$3 OFF Craft Cocktails
-$2 OFF Bottled & Canned Beer, Cider & Seltzers
-$2 OFF Small Plates
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAlligator Soul has to be one of the best restaurants my husband and I have been to. The food was superb! They had the BEST Shrimp & Grits I’ve ever tasted. Their alligator fritters were also yummy. Our main dish was the Deviled Alligator Crab which was phenomenal. We’re from out of town and looking forward to the next opportunity to visit again!More infoAlligator SoulPrice: Very Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Historic District - North•4.7
- MTMichelleTJacksonville / Northeast Florida •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great visit for our last evening in Savannah. The food and service was great. We were seated by the bar, next to the piano and really enjoyed the live music during dinner. Our one complaint was the state of the restrooms - I couldn’t believe such a nice restaurant allowed their bathrooms to be so dirty.More infoVic's on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Southern• Historic District - North•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We we came there in the past with my grandmother to eat and see the pirate tour in the cellar. We were very disappointed to see that the tour was not there anymore. Unless you went through another company. That’s the whole purpose of coming to the pirate house just to enjoy the whole experience. And history. Please bring it back for your patrons. And the insurance excuse doesn’t fly. Closed due to insurance doesn’t work. It reduced our expectations that couple have been great for our family. Unfortunately we have to let Yelp know about this so others will not be disappointed like we were.More infoThe Pirates' HousePrice: Moderate• American• Historic District - North•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were staying over in Savannah on our way home from a road trip. This was our New Years Day family dinner before a ghost tour. Everything was perfect. We took advantage of the happy hour drink prices and oysters and had a couple apps and a couple meals shared among the four of us so we got a taste of a lot! All the food has that extra touch that only a chef can give it. Glad to start the year so perfectly fed!More infoCommon RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Southern• Historic District - North•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere, even better food, and excellent service. Some of the best Bloody Marys we’ve ever had, and the pimiento bruschetta is stellar. Gabrielle took great care of our group. Definitely would go again!More infoArdsley StationPrice: Expensive• Southern• Thomas Square•4.8
The oldest city in the state of Georgia, Savannah has a rich historical past that draws tourists all year. Visitors and locals alike can enjoy the rich cuisine tradition highlighted at local restaurants and eateries. Being on the Georgia coast, seafood is definitely on most menus in the Savannah area, whether they are fine dining establishments or casual fish shacks. Shrimp and grits is an option that's always on the menu. Savannah is definitely a Southern town with chicken and dumplings, fried chicken, and pecan pie being common fare. Barbecue definitely makes its own statement, with pulled pork and Brunswick stew on the menus. Of course, all-American food holds its own with steaks and burgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 90 restaurants in Coastal Georgia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Southern, Seafood, American, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Coastal Georgia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Coastal Georgia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Benjamin Van Clark Park
- Magnolia Park / Blueberry Hill
- Wilshire Estates / Savannah Mall
- Dock Junction
- Historic District - South
- Talahi Island
- Victory Heights
- Avalon / Oglethorpe Mall Area
- The Village / Rio / Armstrong
- Fort Stewart
- Medical Arts
- Bacon Park Area / Sandfly
- Dale Terrace / Olympus / Victoria Square
- St. Marys
- Days Inn Savannah Southside
- Eliza Thompson House
- The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 South - Gateway
- Marshes of Glynn
- Hotel Indigo Savannah
- First African Baptist Church
- Andaz Savannah
- Forsyth Park
- Lafayette Square
- 1996 Olympic Yachting Cauldron
- Savannah Golf Club
- Bacon Park
- Grayson Stadium
- Savannah Historic District
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District
- Southbridge Golf Club
- River Street Market Place Shopping Center
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center