Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Baltimore / Maryland
Outdoor dining in Baltimore / Maryland
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Baltimore
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*Please note for online wait listed reservations do have a 5-10 min time frame to arrive for your reservation to be sat*
ARTURO'S TRATTORIA OFFERS BOTH IN-HOUSE DINING AND TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVENING. TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING 410-761-1500 OR SENDING AN EMAIL TO INFO@ARTUROSTRATTORIA.COM
The team at Raas is proud to continue the story of the Queen Anne Victorian. Each chapter of the building’s history has added to its charm and we at Raas are excited for its next chapter.
CELEBRATION OF FOOD & CULTURE
Our team’s interpretation of the word "Raas" is a celebration of food and culture while showcasing the medicinal value of Indian cuisine.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our primary concern as we navigate thought COVID-19. In addition to spacing tables for social distancing, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we continue to provide superior cleanliness standards. Additionally, we have been recognized as a Select Registry Select Safe property as a result of the initiatives we are taking for our guests and Antrim 1844 and Smokehouse Restaurant family.
We have limited outdoor seating available, upon request and based on availability.
Our six course Chef's menu at Tersiguel's is a combination of authentic French-style cooking and rustic country fare reminiscent of cuisine found in Tersiguel's original home of Brittany, France. Tersiguel's cuisine is reflective of the seasons, with a garden that produces lettuces, herbs, vegetables, fruits and edible flowers. Tersiguel's is quintessential French Country "from the farm to your plate" cooking. Chef Tersiguel describes his food as "French soul food". The Tersiguel family has operated one of the regions best restaurants for over 45 years and continues this tradition with annual ratings of "Best French Restaurant" from the Zagat and Baltimore Magazine.
For large groups of up to 25, please call us at 443-205-4350.
Wednesday & Saturday from May - Sept on West Street's 1st block we hold Dinner Under the Stars. All of the restaurants put tables & chairs under a light canopy, there is live music and dancing.
We offer a 4 couse special nightly, 1/2 priced bottle of we every Wednesday, Pizza & Wine pairing Tuesday & Thursday nights & bi weelky wine dinners.
View our events & specials www.lunabluofannapolis.com
Thanks for supporting local business!
New restaurants to OpenTable in Baltimore / Maryland
See what locals rave about in Baltimore
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent but I’d expect better service for the priceMore infoLoch Bar - Baltimore$$$$• Seafood• Harbor East•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was absolutely spectacular! We started with the calamari, which was a delightful rendition with sautéed calamari, pinenuts, and more. For the primi, we savored the squid ink pasta and a special pasta dish featuring spaghetti and swordfish. Both were divine. As for the Secondi, we indulged in the smoked duck and lamb neck, which added another layer of flavors to our feast. One standout was the order of Belzoni, an Italian version of an old-fashioned cocktail, which was dangerously smooth. Our server, Jorge, was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, providing us with excellent recommendations throughout the evening. We opted to sit outside on the patio and were met with a great ambiance and delightful music. The noise level was just right, allowing for a cozy atmosphere while still being able to hear the conversations at our table. This wasn’t our first time at Tagliata, and it certainly won’t be our last.More infoTagliata Restaurant$$$$• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoGreat times and great people. Food was delicious. Kuddos to red snapper!More infoOuzo Bay - Baltimore$$$$• Mediterranean• Harbor East•4.5
- RVRebeccaVHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent! The crowd is mixed - not necessarily sophisticated- very loud “ birthday girl/ woman” at adjacent table. The view kind of made up for the noisy conversationMore infoBygone$$$$• American• Harbor East•4.7
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximón$$$$• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.6
Award winning restaurants in Baltimore / Maryland
Restaurant experiences trending in Baltimore / Maryland
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Baltimore
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Baltimore
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
There is perhaps no better place from which to watch Fourth of July fireworks than Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, dotted with restaurants offering Maryland blue clams, doused in spicy Old Bay seasoning and ready for shucking (not to mention exceptional crab cakes and other local seafood.) An historic city known for its colonial architecture and music halls, Baltimore’s food scene draws on rich tradition with an innovative spin. Keep your eyes peeled for lake trout and scrapple (a brick of pork “scraps”—can be delicious grilled, but probably worth avoiding if you find it dubious), and explore posh Federal Hill and Harbor East for burgeoning restaurant scenes and nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Baltimore include Hersh's, True Food Kitchen - Annapolis and La Food Marketa
Child friendly restaurants in Baltimore include Rusty Scupper - Baltimore, Papi Cuisine and Jimmy's Famous Seafood
- Pumphrey Recreation Center
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
- Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
- Festival At Riva Shopping Center
- Congress Street Park
- Laurel Shopping Center
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Ocean City
- Casino At Ocean Downs
- Top of The World Observation Level
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Havre De Grace Historic District
- Security Square Mall Shopping Center
- The Westin Annapolis
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Baltimore
- 100 Baltimore / Maryland Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Baltimore
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Baltimore
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Baltimore
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Baltimore
- 50 Baltimore Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Tacobout Tasty Tacos in Baltimore
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Baltimore
- The Best Cheap Eats in Baltimore
- The Best Wings in Baltimore
- The Best Restaurants in Baltimore
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Baltimore
- The Best Pizza in Baltimore
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Baltimore