Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Baltimore / Maryland
Outdoor dining in Baltimore / Maryland
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Baltimore
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*Please note for online wait listed reservations do have a 5-10 min time frame to arrive for your reservation to be sat*
ARTURO'S TRATTORIA OFFERS BOTH IN-HOUSE DINING AND TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVENING. TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING 410-761-1500 OR SENDING AN EMAIL TO INFO@ARTUROSTRATTORIA.COM
Our six course Chef's menu at Tersiguel's is a combination of authentic French-style cooking and rustic country fare reminiscent of cuisine found in Tersiguel's original home of Brittany, France. Tersiguel's cuisine is reflective of the seasons, with a garden that produces lettuces, herbs, vegetables, fruits and edible flowers. Tersiguel's is quintessential French Country "from the farm to your plate" cooking. Chef Tersiguel describes his food as "French soul food". The Tersiguel family has operated one of the regions best restaurants for over 45 years and continues this tradition with annual ratings of "Best French Restaurant" from the Zagat and Baltimore Magazine.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our primary concern as we navigate thought COVID-19. In addition to spacing tables for social distancing, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we continue to provide superior cleanliness standards. Additionally, we have been recognized as a Select Registry Select Safe property as a result of the initiatives we are taking for our guests and Antrim 1844 and Smokehouse Restaurant family.
We have limited outdoor seating available, upon request and based on availability.
Chef-owned, yard and farm to table, using lots of local sourcing, our complex dishes turn ordinary ingredients into something extraordinary. Seasonal menu and daily specials. Our historic location is part of the adventure!
We serve a fusion of New American and French Inspiration. Our executive chef was trained under the French disciplines which always come out in our stocks, sauces and presentations. Many regional and ethnic cuisines influenced by French cuisine are also reflected on our menu. Our in-House Pastry will add just the right ending to your dining experience.
We love creating special times to share with our friends. We intersect literature, history and geography as story with our food. There is always something new and creative happening. At the Elkridge Furnace Inn and Garden House, “we make Memories”.
The Dutch Courage kitchen team lead by Chef Alec Jacobson has a variety of food for you to enjoy while sipping beverages. From delightful boards of cheese, charcuterie and tinned seafood to small and large plates, the food at Dutch Courage is always a culinary adventure.
Wednesday & Saturday from May - Sept on West Street's 1st block we hold Dinner Under the Stars. All of the restaurants put tables & chairs under a light canopy, there is live music and dancing.
We offer a 4 couse special nightly, 1/2 priced bottle of we every Wednesday, Pizza & Wine pairing Tuesday & Thursday nights & bi weelky wine dinners.
View our events & specials www.lunabluofannapolis.com
Thanks for supporting local business!
Award winning restaurants in Baltimore / Maryland
See what locals rave about in Baltimore
- JOJOHNHUTCH1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis restaurant never disappoints! Fantastic wine list that’s affordable and top notch food. One of my favorites in Baltimore.More infoTagliata Restaurant$$$$• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- SRSR72Las Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food and awesome service! We will be back!More infoOuzo Bay - Baltimore$$$$• Mediterranean• Harbor East•4.4
- DDragonfireflyBaltimore / Maryland •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEnjoyed everything! Wish we could have sat outside but the Canadian fires created mush smog.More infoLoch Bar - Baltimore$$$$• Seafood• Harbor East•4.6
- RVRebeccaVHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent! The crowd is mixed - not necessarily sophisticated- very loud “ birthday girl/ woman” at adjacent table. The view kind of made up for the noisy conversationMore infoBygone$$$$• American• Harbor East•4.7
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximón$$$$• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Baltimore / Maryland
There is perhaps no better place from which to watch Fourth of July fireworks than Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, dotted with restaurants offering Maryland blue clams, doused in spicy Old Bay seasoning and ready for shucking (not to mention exceptional crab cakes and other local seafood.) An historic city known for its colonial architecture and music halls, Baltimore’s food scene draws on rich tradition with an innovative spin. Keep your eyes peeled for lake trout and scrapple (a brick of pork “scraps”—can be delicious grilled, but probably worth avoiding if you find it dubious), and explore posh Federal Hill and Harbor East for burgeoning restaurant scenes and nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Baltimore include Hersh's, True Food Kitchen - Annapolis and La Food Marketa
Child friendly restaurants in Baltimore include Rusty Scupper - Baltimore, Papi Cuisine and Jimmy's Famous Seafood
- Greenspring Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Grantsville
- The Tidewater Inn
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- BWI Airport
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Hollinswood Shopping Center
- Ellicott City Historic District
- Delaware Seashore State Park
- Fell's Point
- Havre De Grace Historic District
- Johns Hopkins University
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Washington Intl Apt
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Assateague State Park
- Dobbin Center Shopping Center
- Rehoboth Beach
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center