Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Delicious dining experience with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, most being locally sourced.
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
La Grotta is tucked away in the heart of the Buckhead residential district and overlooks the lush gardens of the condo courtyard in which it is located. La Grotta literally means "the cave" in Italian and was named such for its cavernous and warm setting. The La Grotta staff is also well known and regarded for its vast knowledge of its customers, the food, diverse knowledge of languages (our staff speaks Italian, Spanish, French & German) and attention to detail. The menu specializes in Northern Italian cuisine with seasonal changes to reflect freshness of ingredients with a focus on locally grown produce.
Please note, we do not have highchairs or a kids menu. It is difficult for us to accommodate children.
There will be an automatic gratuity of 20% added to all parties of 5 or more.
At Farmed Kitchen and Bar, we offer a simplistic approach to modern cooking. Guest(s) will enjoy a wide range of modern food styles in our open kitchen and bar. In addition, we offer a first-class dining experience, that places our guests in the heart of the operation. Farmed K+B supports local food suppliers and farmers by selecting the freshest products directly from the farm to the kitchens in Tucker. Farmed Kitchen and Bar is the first restaurant concept by Certified Master Chef Daryl Shular opened right in the heart of Tucker.
Enjoy the most traditional and authentic Japanese restaurant that Atlanta has to offer in our traditional dining room overlooking a majestic Japanese garden. In addition to Sushi and traditional Japanese dishes, we also offer highly entertaining and wonderfully prepared Hibachi on our Teppanyaki Grills.
Please contact us directly at 678-587-5888 as Open Tables does not reflect exact availability. Contact us so we can book your reservation and accommodate your party from two people to more.
Sit back and relax in the enclosed porch area before dining or after dinner. Enjoy full bar service & appetizers in the comfort of cozy, antique, black wicker furniture adorning the porch.
We kindly ask that you respect our dress code.
Business casual, please. Comfortable, but polished dress slacks or jeans, no shorter than mid-thigh dress/skirts (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire) and no low-cut revealing tops. No baseball hats.
Business casual, please. Collared shirts. Comfortable, but polished, long pants or jeans (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire). No flip flops or hats.
La Tavola’s exposed brick, dark wood floors and rustic colors give the restaurant its authentic trattoria feel, while progressive touches hint at its innovative cuisine. And with indoor seating for 60 guests, a small bar and an outdoor covered patio for 40 or more, the space is just right for celebrating any occasion together.
As Executive Chef at Atlanta's best Italian trattoria, Chef Kevin Grossman is inspired by the culture and heart of the south and enjoys intertwining the northern flavors of his past with southern cuisine to create what he refers to as “rustic comfort food.”
With nearly 15 years of hospitality experience under his belt, La Tavola has always been one of his favorites!
We offer an upscale dining experience concentrated on exceptional service to create a customer centric environment.
Please call ahead or send us an e-mail at email@example.com if you would like to join us with a party of 8 guests or more!
*St. Julep does not allow outside wine, beer, or liquor
Popular dishes include: haloumi involtini, eggplant tart, risotto, kotlets & balela...
- STSeanTWisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat variety. Staff was very attentive. Steaks were perfect. Highly recommend!!More infoBonesPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Buckhead•4.8
- SWScWivipAtlanta Metro •19 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI met friends at Yeppa for happy hour. It was the best Italian food I have had in a long time. The antipasti was the best, and all of the pasta in our entrees was fresh. I would have liked a happy hour menu, but was pleased none the less.More infoYeppa & CoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Buckhead•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My boyfriend and I had a lovely time. Our server was amazing and the food was exquisite!More infoLe Colonial - AtlantaPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• Buckhead•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We got together for New Year’s brunch after not having seen each other in a long time, and Murphy’s was perfect! Our waitress, Johnnie, was lovely and the meals were fabulous. Great food, drinks and friends, as well as the ambiance and staff made for the perfect start of 2023!More infoMurphy'sPrice: Moderate• American• Virginia Highland•4.7
- NJNichelleJAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great experience as always at TWO urban licks! Carlos was our waiter and he did a terrific job! the food was delicious for everyone at our table. We came in for the New years day brunch and it didn't disappoint. Thanks for a great time TWO Urban licks cant wait to return.More infoTWO urban licksPrice: Expensive• American• Poncey-Highland•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
While Coca-Cola may have put Atlanta on the nation’s culinary map (as the city plays home to its headquarters), Atlanta is known for far more than America’s favorite soda. Once a bit conservative in flavor, the city has recently undergone a creative renaissance with food at the helm, catapulting Southern soul food into new light, with barbecue, collards, and cornbread as its heart. But Southern food isn’t that simple—influence of European immigrants at the turn of the century, as well as the African-American influence, and more recent waves of Asian, Latin American, and Middle Eastern immigration have defined a broader southern culture, which you can now taste all over Atlanta. Whether it’s reinterpreted omakase, nose-to-tail, or a bagel with shmear, local cuisine suggests that Atlanta just may be the South’s new foodie capital.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Atlanta Metro is Whiskey Bird
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Downtown
- Georgia Aquarium
- Lenox Square Shopping Center
- Mall of Georgia
- Atlantic Station
- Towncenter Mall
- Fernbank Museum
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Powers Ferry Plaza Shopping Center
- North Atlanta Shopping Center
- Gwinnett Place Mall Shopping Center
- Omni Dome Georgia World Congress Center Station
- Virginia Highland
- The Forum Shopping Center
- Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
- High Museum of Art
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Griffin
- Phipps Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Atlanta
- Dunwoody Village Shopping Center
- Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
- Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Atlanta
- The 9 best spots in Atlanta for celebrating right now
- 5 cutting-edge restaurants to visit now in Atlanta
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- 15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Atlanta
- 9 top date night restaurants in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- 50 Atlanta Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Eat in Atlanta
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- 100 Atlanta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South