Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined todayOur server Chelsea was outstanding. Food was delicious. We enjoyed the pork chops, scallops, bone marrow, and corn and king crab chowder.More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain CookPrice: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.7
- CMCourtneyM1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur server was so great! It was busy in there but he made sure to take his time and explain everything to us as we were first timers. Thank you!More infoWhisky & RamenPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove the food at Haute Quarter my favorite dish is the chicken and gnocchi!!! Also there apps are delicious!! Sorry that they are closing in October!!!More infoHaute Quarter GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- BVBethVLas Vegas •14 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Food and service were good. I don’t like that everything is ala carte. Prices extre￼mely expensive. It was a nice evening but not somewhere I would go on a regular basis.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - AnchoragePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Anchorage•4.1
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.2
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is 49th State Brewing Company Anchorage
- Alyeska Ski Area
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Anchorage/Midtown
- Juneau Harbor
- Russian Jack Springs Park
- Hilton Anchorage
- Peters Creek Community Park
- Polar Raceway Park
- Elmendorf Air Force Base
- Anchorage Historic Properties Walking Tour
- Oceanview Bluff Park
- Summit Lake Lodge
- Admiralty Island National Monument
- Begich Boggs Visitor Center At Portage Glacier
- Westmark Baranof Hotel Juneau
- Whitehall Street Park
- The Hotel Captain Cook
- Anchorage Museum
- Alex Hotel and Suites
- Earthquake Park
- Portage Glacier